Gtk+ problems with recent API change of GtkAdjustment

Milosz Derezynski internalerror at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:35:29 UTC 2008

Oh i see :)

Thanks for the replies, i actually wasn't aware there is a separate list for
development; now I understand what ubuntu-devel-DISCUSS means.

I'm glad this has been resolved, otherwise it could have resulted in a
really massive FAIL.

Thanks,
Regards,
M.

2008/9/19 Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com>

> On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 17:42 +0200, Milosz Derezynski wrote:
>
> > I've attached a patch against Gtk+ 2.14.1 which reverts the
> > GtkAdjustment behaviour to how it has been in Gtk+ 2.12 and prior.
>
> Check the changelog for libgtk+2  It's been reverted already.
>
> --
> Mackenzie Morgan
> http://ubuntulinuxtipstricks.blogspot.com
> apt-get moo

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.
[Bitte beachten Sie, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.]