Firefox newly insists on showing an EULA

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Mon Sep 15 13:01:00 BST 2008

Am 15.09.2008 um 13:45 schrieb Peteris Krisjanis:

> trademarks are trademarks. They must be enforced and only
> way for owners to  control them is agreements.

Almost every industry product we know has some sort of a trademark.
Yet, when you buy paper towels, grocery, shoes, ... nowhere you have
to agree to such an agreement. Not even when buying high-level items
like cars.

This perception of trademark enforcement you describe ist really
unique to some parts of the software industry.

MarKus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/