Bugs for NM 0.7

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 5 17:49:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Peteris Krisjanis <pecisk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Btw, a slight offtopic from this message, but does it mean that there
> will be no network-admin from g-s-t in Ibex?
>
> Would be very sad if that happened.

It won't be installed by default. However, it is still in the archive
in the gnome-network-admin package. NM 0.7 seems to have gotten to the
place where it has basically all the same features so having 2 tools
to do the same thing becomes an issue. I was really against removing
the g-s-t network admin tool, but after using and testing NM 0.7 in
Intrepid for a while I think it'll be a good move for users.

-Jordan