Midnight Commander in 8.10

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Oct 29 14:29:23 UTC 2008

On 2008/10/29 14:48 (GMT+0100) Thomas Novin composed:

> I haven't used MC since late 1990's and I can't really say I miss it! I
> perform lots of file-managing tasks every day and I'm quite happy with
> Nautilus.

How nice for you that you've never had broken X, and never will have, and
never will need to help someone else with broken X.

> So no, I don't think MC _needs_ to be anywhere.

Right. You'll never need it, so no one else should have it either. Ever heard
of the tyranny of the majority?
--
"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and
slow to become angry."		James 1:19 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/