ENCFS Hardy->ibex migration

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sat Oct 25 11:41:30 UTC 2008

I know we are really close to release, but either we fix bug 234818 [1], or add it to Release Notes, and put some hook on Update-manager, or we will have several[2] users losing access to their files, with no easy way of getting them back (sure, Hardy LiveCD could do the job).

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/encfs/+bug/234818

[2] from popcon
#rank name                            inst  vote   old recent no-files (maintainer)
6057  encfs                           6290   793  5226   268     3 (Eduard Bloch)
--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-ยดยด)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net