gnome-panel and Fitt's law?

Dylan McCall dylanmccall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:32:59 UTC 2008

No such issue here with up to date Hardy. The one spot which doesn't
obey Fitt's law for me is the notification area, which seems to be
creating a small border around the icons it holds.
All other applets, with a few rare exceptions, are clickable from the
very edge of the screen. The one exceptions I have noticed myself is
Seahorse's Encrypt / Sign clipboard applet.

My panel is at the top of the screen. Perhaps this changes weirdly
depending on orientation?

Bye,
-Dylan

I am using Metacity, with compositing turned on. Possibly a Compiz
issue?