Got Hardy? With Sound?

Murat Gunes mgunes at
Sat Mar 22 22:22:40 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 03:31 +0000, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:

> I've been hesitant to do so, because I don't know what to say other than
> "I don't have sound".

The "Debugging Sound Problems" page in the wiki [1] can help. And the
"Debugging Procedures" page [2] has links to many other similar pages
that can help you provide relevant information that will help triage and
fix the bugs you report.

> And I've first want to check around and see if my
> problem was affecting others.

A good place to do that is the development forum at
[3]. Remember to do a search (click "Search this Forum" on the upper
right corner).