Hardy Alpha 6 released

Viktor Nagy viktor.nagy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:29:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was also scared the first time when this "chaotic listing" of
languages popped up in front of me. I realize that this is a feature,
but I really felt it overwhelming, and it scared me.

Wouldn't it be possible to give it a nicer design in line with the
boot screen? (If a non-programmer, non-designer like me can help in
it, just tell me what! :) )

Cheers,