libc borked

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Thu Mar 13 07:43:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:33:12 +0100 Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:

>Scott Kitterman schrieb:
>> In theory who says something shouldn't affect how it gets responded to,
but
>> in real life it does.  On a developer's list, I think people who are
making
>> substantial contributions should get a little slack.
>
>I can clearly see why Cory is frustrated and I very much appreciate the
>work he's doing but I feel that people who make substantial
>contributions should set an example for everybody else.

Certainly and I think Cory's contributions to Ubuntu are an excellent
example for everybody else.  It'd have been better if he'd not hit send,
but he did.

None of us are perfect, but the reply on which I was commenting was sent
with even less thought.  It was a canned reply sent by someone who was
ignorant of development events.  I'm guessing it did not/will not have a
calming affect on Cory when he read/reads it.

Scott K