SCIM driving me insane

Martin Olsson mnemo at minimum.se
Mon Mar 10 04:52:12 UTC 2008

Despite the glitches noted, I believe it's a great decision to include
easy-to-switch on-by-default input method support. Many of the worlds
most important and fastest growing economies are in asia and they don't
use english as much as europe etc. It would be awesome to have more
young hackers from asia working on ubuntu.

		Martin