making deals with M$

Chandru chandru.in at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:15:40 UTC 2008

This is what I call very good openness.  Hope this continues and a fix to
bug #1 is found soon.  :)

Chandra Sekar.S

e-mail: chandru.in at gmail.com
Blog: http://tuxychandru.blogspot.com/

We choose the brand of our Mobile Phone, Motorbike, Car, Shirt, Shoe, Bread,
etc. Then why not the brand of our OS too?

Pre-loading and forcing Vista on new laptops kills consumers' choice. Fight
for choice of OS just as there is for the Hard Disk capacity in new laptops.