Banshee by default in Intrepid

Nergar nergar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 07:20:03 UTC 2008

I don't think rhythmbox needs to be changed, AFAIK its Ipod support
comes from libpod, witch is the same for gtkpod, amarok and exaile. It
does an awesome work at playing music and also works great if you need
to manage your library. It would be nice to change it for amarok but all
the kde dependencies take it out of the question.

Banshee 1.0 looks very nice but that's not enough of a reason to make it
the default music player in Ubuntu.

Elisa is big NO until it gets to a more mature state. And even so, I
don't think we need it in the CD, maybe in a DVD.