making deals with M$

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 01:38:23 UTC 2008

>> Anybody in their uneducated right mind probably. I run openSUSE and run it
>> happily I might add. Lets take a breath here and step back from the FUD button
>> on your keyboard.
>>

> Spoken like a true Microvell shill.

Richard A. Johnson sees no problem with the technicalities of openSuSE
and Mark Fink has problems with Novell. Not only are they mostly
opinion, one is political and the other is technical but utterly daft
and pointless.

Now now boys and girls, lets not get away from the point of this
thread, Canonical having business dealings with Microsoft.

Who has something useful to say about the real subject?

Regards, Martin