Patch for xkb-data - Tamil99 Keyboard

Sivaraj D sivaraj at theni.net
Sat Jul 12 14:14:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

xkb-data has this mailing list as the Maintainer, hence sending the patch
here.

Purpose: Add Tamil99 keyboard
Tamil99 is the officially approved keyboard layout by regional government of
Tamilnadu (http://www.tamilvu.org/Tamilnet99/keystand.htm).
This layout is currently not part of the xkb-data package.  This patch
implements only the layout recommendation without additional
key sequence suggestions.  Implementation is fully functional (i.e., will
output all required characters) without these.

Please let me know if I need to approach anyone else for inclusion of this
patch, and whether I need to submit it upstream.

Thank you,
Sivaraj