Intrepid theme

Chandru chandru.in at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 04:10:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

Has the default color scheme for intrepid finalized.  The one used in
Alpha-1 pretty much hurts the eyes and looks very unpolished compared to any
other desktop available today. :(

IS it just me or others feel the same too?

--
Chandra Sekar.S

e-mail: chandru.in at gmail.com
Blog: http://tuxychandru.blogspot.com/

We choose the brand of our Mobile Phone, Motorbike, Car, Shirt, Shoe, Bread,
etc. Then why not the brand of our OS too?

Pre-loading and forcing Vista on new laptops kills consumers' choice. Fight
for choice of OS just as there is for the Hard Disk capacity in new laptops.