LDAP Integration

Michael Anckaert michael at masuran.org
Wed Jan 16 13:37:31 UTC 2008

Hello,

I would like know if there is being any work done on LDAP integration
in Ubuntu desktop & server at this time.
On Launchpad and the Ubuntu Wiki I found some old plans and wiki pages
(included one of my own) but I didn't find any links or information
about active projects.

If anyone knows of an effort to integrate LDAP into Ubuntu, could you
please point me in the right direction? I'd love to help out as LDAP
integration is a major thing for me to push Ubuntu on the desktop at
my job.

Kind regards,
Michael Anckaert