gThumb

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Jan 15 18:21:56 UTC 2008

resending to group, cuz I accidentally replied to poster

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 15:41 +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> We feel the opposite, that f-spot has a better user experience.

This argument has raged before.  Has anyone thought of maybe a
compromise... Something much better than GThumb (not hard) but not based
on Mono.  Maybe something like Blue Marine?

http://bluemarine.tidalwave.it/

Just a thought.  They already package a DEB file and it is about 30M,
not sure how big the other packages are.

--
Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer