Alpha 3 freeze ahead, let's go squash bugs

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at
Thu Jan 10 22:50:27 UTC 2008

On Thursday 10 January 2008 14:49:07 Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> Doesn't apply for universe, where there are a lot of uploads going on.

> (and did you really need to quote the *entire* mail for a 2 line response?)

The original email was sent to the announce list. since I was sending this reply to devel-discuss, I thought it was a good idea to keep it, so other could read it in
Sorry about that.

> Hobbsee

BUGabundo  :o)
Linux user #443786    GPG key 1024D/A1784EBB
My new micro-blog @