Apt-Cacher again, sorta

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 11 06:23:24 UTC 2008

Kevin Fries wrote:
> At the risk of picking at old wounds...
>
> I noticed a behavior this week that probably should be addressed.  I
> fell into it by relying on Apt-Cacher, but a quick search on the forums
> shows lots of others having issues based upon other types of
> connectivity problems...
[...]

Kevin, can you provide any URLs to those forum posts ? I can look into
it over the next few days. I originally was interested in writin a MIR
about apt-cacher, just haven' t gotten around writing it yet. At the
time I searched for a good time for reports about any issues with
apt-cacher and couldn' t find any, not bug reports.

Tx,

Fabian