Questions about devel-discuss

Scott James Remnant scott at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 10 11:27:39 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 09:26 +1300, Jonathan Musther wrote:

> My question then, as a new list member, is when we have discussed
> options, fixes or proposed features and come to a fairly unanimous
> conclusion about the direction development should take, how do we
> communicate that to the developers?

This list is the way to communicate it to people who develop for/on
Ubuntu.

Attracting developers to a project is often a tricky art, especially
since the kinds of developers you are probably attempting to attract are
the ones that are already working on their own projects and little free
time for others.

Instead these kinds of projects make excellent starting points for
people who want to get into Ubuntu development, but don't yet have any
projects of their own.

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant