LVM on hardy's live installer?

Lex Hider floss at lex.hider.name
Thu Jan 3 03:29:21 UTC 2008

Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op dinsdag 01-01-2008 om 12:28 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Mackenzie
> Morgan:
>> On Jan 1, 2008 7:14 AM, Lex Hider <floss at lex.hider.name> wrote:
>>> Is there any plans to enable LVM for the live cd installers for
>>> hardy?
>> The Alternate CD has, as far as I'm aware, always had it, but I don't
>> think the Live CD ever did.
>
> I think it was in the live-CD during development for some time, but
> never in a final release.

I'm not that interested in whether or not previous releases had it.
My main concern is: if it fairly simple to add LVM support to the live
CD, can we implement it for the Hardy release?

When I talk of LVM support, I don't mean by default, I mean having the
option to mount my LVM partitions, or create new ones, through the
custom partition dialogs.

Lex.