Help!Can anyone be so nice to share the Purevoice Linux SDK?

yueyu lin popeyelin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:57:51 UTC 2008

Hi, all
    If you're the voice codec developers, you may know Qualcomm closed the
Purevoice SDK downloads since Dec 31,2007. As I don't save a copy of that
and cannot see any signs Qualcomm will re-open it soon, can anyone who has
the SDK to share with me? I don't think it will violate any laws cause
Qualcomm used to open downloads and even Qualcomm's brew SDK is free. Thanks
in advance. Any help will be highly appreciated!
Yueyu Lin