Latest round of updates disabling compuz

Christian Csar cacsar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:37:04 UTC 2008

So having pressed reply instead of reply all for two emails, it seems
that libglx.so -> libglx.so.169.09 when it should be in this case
./extensions/libglx.so.169.09 I created a second symbolic link and this
solved the problem.

However it does seem rather strange that is should have occurred at all.
  Previous to noticing where libglx.so.169.09 actually was, I
reinstalled the nvidia-glx-new, but no such link was present.

Christian