[Ubuntu 7.10] Irssi history editor deficiencies

Detlef Lechner Detlef.Lechner at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 09:23:54 UTC 2008

The Irssi history editor has three serious shortcomings:
i.) When you scroll up, it will not stop at entry #1.
ii.) When you scroll up it displays the tail of each entry. It should
display the begining.
iii.) When you paste (append) a string to an entry and it includes a
line feed character, Irssi will send the entry from the beginning to the
line feed character at once to the current IRC channel. This is odd.
Change it so that the line feed characters in an entry will not be
considered (will be cut) in an entry. Only pressing the Enter key should
send an entry to the current IRC channel.

Where can I direct my wishlist to so that it has a chance to be
considered?

Regards,
Detlef Lechner