Alpha 4 freeze ahead

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:34:36 UTC 2008

> > > why not include it by default early
> > > on to get more testing?
> >
> > Indeed +1
>
> Or not....
> Many addons are still not compatible....

So?  This would help bring the ones included in Ubuntu that aren't
compatable up to the light.  Plus, these are development builds.  Things are
allowed to break.
Also:http://www.oxymoronical.com/web/firefox/nightly

> Why force users/testers to manually install and make FF 2.0 the default
> browser?

FF 2.0 is currently the default browser in hardy.
By the same idea, we could install the previous versions of gnome and force
users to install the up-to-date packages once they have it installed.