Configuring X with multiple drivers available

Mon Apr 28 06:25:06 UTC 2008

De: Przemyslaw Kulczycki
Enviado el: vie 25/04/2008 14:22
Para: ubuntu-devel-discuss at
Asunto: Configuring X with multiple drivers available

>Ok, I've checked again and now I see in the menu editor that there is
the old Screens & Graphics tool, but it's not shown by default.
The new tool should have an option to choose a driver manually, if there
is more than one driver available, or at least it should have a button
to run the old tool.

Good idea. It would default a generic driver and the user could choose other drivers also.