Compiz default Application Switcher (Alt+Tab) is difficult to use

chombee chombee at nerdshack.com
Mon Apr 28 23:20:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 23:03 +0000, Justin M. Wray wrote:
> +1
>
> Rather good comments, even though I personally have no complaint with the current approch.  I can however see why this would cause problems and agree a change could be in order, without adversly affecting the user-friendly UI.
>
> Have you spoken upstream about this as well?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin M. Wray
>
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

<snip>

I took the liberty of assuming you meant to reply to the list and not
just me. I would like to find out what if anything is happening among
the compiz people about this issue and speak to them about, but I can't
find out how. Their website is quite confusing (for one thing I don't
know if I want compiz.org or compiz-fusion.org). I gave up easily, I'll
try again.