Grouping preferences/Administration items?

Evan Huus eapache at
Sun Oct 28 16:19:36 UTC 2007

I definitely agree that the non-techie will not understand the
difference between Prefs and Admin. Perhaps renaming "Preferences" to
*username* and "Administration" to "All Users"? Something like that
would be clearer, although then we might want to also rename "System" to

We should definitely continue to group similar tasks (keyboard/mouse
etc.) regardless.