4 More days...

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sun Oct 14 23:58:09 UTC 2007

On 15/10/07 07:31, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote:
> till the release of the most bug-ridden Ubuntu release yet (unless the
> devs go into overdrive in the next few days)!

I have to say that I was quite offended by your statement. It's not
constructive in any way and it does not reflect the amount of effort,
both paid and unpaid, put in by the community.

If you're frustrated with the development process perhaps you should
find another way to contribute to its success.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..