evince crash

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:36:35 UTC 2007

On 10/9/07, Sebastien Bacher <seb128 at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Le mardi 09 octobre 2007 à 14:29 +0200, Vincenzo Ciancia a écrit :
>
> > windows or osx, _they_ will come to me and say it sucks. And, damn, they
> > will be right. If you can't print a pdf with the default settings of the
> > distribution, how can you propose ubuntu in a scientific environment? I
>
> Maybe you should do some testing sooner next cycle? The bug has been
> opened after the rc freeze, the gutsy milestone was not really realistic
> from there

In one sense I would like to pulll back ever raising this to this
list, I realize it was out of line (and on a issue that is not even a
top priority for me personally). In another sense however, I did learn
a lot about the process and a little about how active and attentive
the community is. I really do think Ubuntu is different and has shown
from the beginning that it values it users. The community is very
diverse and very helpful.

I, like the others on this list hope that Gusty is the best yet. So,
we do what we can as users, testers, developers, etc. Thank you all
for your constructive criticism and I hope that anybody that followed
along with this thread learned something and the signal to noise ratio
wasn't too bad.

Best Regards,
Todd