understanding broken package

João Pinto lamego.pinto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:28:48 UTC 2007

Hello,
>From your answer, dpkg is a low level package handling tool which has no
integrity enforcement (from the installed packages perspective).
Apt-get is an APT repository based package install tool, out of the scope of
my question, is there any other file based package management tool which is
dependencies aware (I mean installed packages dependency)?

Thanks

--
João Pinto
IRC: Lamego @ irc.freenode.net