Windows Program Support

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Mon Nov 12 02:28:08 UTC 2007

Op zondag 11-11-2007 om 18:27 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Scott
Kitterman:
> On Sunday 11 November 2007 18:21, Jan Claeys wrote:
> > Op vrijdag 09-11-2007 om 02:24 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
> > Sebastian
>
> > Does that need to have a clamav daemon running (IME, it isn't very
> > reliable...)?
>
> If there are problems, please report bugs.  We don't have any such
> bugs open right now.

It's just that on a couple of other distros I have seen it grow in
memory until it crashes and/or gets OOM-killed, and that's not really
useful behaviour.

So, that remark wasn't Ubuntu-specific, but a more general observation,
and something worth investigation before it gets deployed IMHO.

--
Jan Claeys