Firefox 2.0 in Dapper?

Thilo Six T.Six at
Sun Mar 18 12:28:31 UTC 2007

Mehdi wrote the following on 18.03.2007 13:16:
> no ... i didn't because it's no so important .. asher does only compile
> packages for dapper and other versions, he did not change the source
> code ! so in case of bugs, you'll refer to mozilla ! that's my point of
> view !

sorry i think you didn´t got my point.

Noboby who buys a dell computer would request support from apple in case of
hardware problems.
Same for software.

Which means in your words:
in case of bugs with that packages refer to mozilla on

not on

and if the users you point to there would mean anything to you, you would
point them also to the drawbacks.

> --
> Mehdi Dogguy
> GNU/Linux user #371248