Open Port Indicator?

Soren Hansen sh at linux2go.dk
Wed Mar 14 22:41:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 03:37:57PM -0600, Conrad Knauer wrote:
> Now, what concerns me is that once you enable Remote Desktop there is
> no Notification Area icon indicating that its active and so it can
> easily be forgotten about.

I've always thought that the option of just giving any user access
without authentication is broken and should be removed. Something like
what happened to this user was bound to happen sooner or later and I
can't think up a use case that justifies its presence. Can any of you?

--
| Soren Hansen    | Linux2Go                  | http://Linux2Go.dk/ |
| Seniorkonsulent | Lindholmsvej 42, 2. TH    | +45 46 90 26 42     |