Configure dual screens

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:03:27 UTC 2007

Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
> i thought about a gui to configure xorg.conf and execute some commands
> to say to the gpu "hey now you have to show with second head too" !

That's it. a gui that is firstly meant to work with xorg, but can also
use gpu api.

> how did fedora ? they don't care about gpu model, they have a tool to
> configure what it could do.
> did u see the screenshot ?

yes I have seen th screen shot . And that what I mean. looking at that
gui on the screenshot I can't tell whether it's using gpu or xorg full
opensource software. And I think a lot of basic user don't care they
just want to know that they can do it .