Webmin replacement

Arwyn Hainsworth arwynh+ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:24:29 UTC 2007

On 07/03/07, greek ordono <grexk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>     Arwyn, in what language are you going to implement this tool,
> python/perl? If its going to be in python I will be willing to help. Can we
> fork rPathAppliancePlatform to ubuntu?

Python would probably be better suited to the task and it's better
supported in Ubuntu anyway.
While I'm not really familiar with rPath AppliancePlatform, from a bit
of googling I gather it's just another web-based interface with
plugins. My goal was to create something that was specifically UI
independent.

Arwyn