OpenOffice.org 2.2 release candidate 2 available for testing

Conrad Knauer atheoi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:27:07 UTC 2007

The upgrade from the Feisty packages worked perfectly :)

Two things I noticed which are still there though:

The splash screen and Help -> About still say "OpenOffice.org 2.0" (which is
https://launchpad.net/bugs/78489 )

The font used in all the menus is fuzzy, making it look like a non-native
app (I'm guessing its this bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/24004 )

Compare:

http://members.shaw.ca/Limulus/misc/gedit.png
http://members.shaw.ca/Limulus/misc/OOoWriter.png