GParted 0.3 packaging

Alex Jones alex at
Sun Jun 17 22:22:52 UTC 2007

GParted has had pretty much universal support for moving partitions and
file systems since September 2006. Unfortunately, we're still packaging
some old version of 0.2. Please can someone look at pulling down a new
upstream release and packaging it for Feisty (if not, Gutsy)?

I think this is important, as it gives more technical users more
flexibility in managing their partitions when preparing an installation
with our Live CD, in particular moving an NTFS partition further up the
disk to put an Ubuntu installation at the start.

Alex Jones