All-sides Testing Report of Ubuntu-7.04 from BSTQC

Matthias Klose doko at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 17 14:32:05 UTC 2007

konghao schrieb:
> Release of All-sides Testing Report of Ubuntu-7.04

Is this "pure" 7.04, or are updates taken from the ubuntu-security and/or
ubuntu-updates repositories?

> As a member of Ubuntu community , BSTQC would contribute all the resource we have.

It looks like the reports are generated automatically; is there a chance that
you submit these bug reports to launchpad? malone can accept bug reports by
email, so it should be possible if you can extract that information. It would
ease fixing the bugs you found.

thanks, Matthias