Getting involved in Ubuntu development/testing...

Murat Gunes mgunes at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 16 11:29:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

The following will probably help you get started:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/packagingguide/C/

It's also a good idea to be present in the IRC channels of the teams you
want to work with (#ubuntu-motu for MOTU, #ubuntu-bugs for Bug Squad,
#ubuntu-devel for general development; all on irc.freenode.net), where
you can ask for help and mentoring on things you want to get involved
in.

Regards

m.