swfdec & gnash with AGG backend

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:05:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,
      I have been wondering what the status quo has been with having a
mozilla-plugin-swfdec as well as gnash with AGG backend. While I do
not know anything about what this AGG backend is all about somebody
posted this http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=2891702&postcount=27
, while I don't know what is better or not, but as of right on gutsy
flash is pretty bad. If the developers/packagers are waiting for
something (maybe tribe 3) can they share that info. Better yet would
be some kind of roadmap as we have of gutsy or something so atleast we
know when we can expect to see both in universe.
      A rumor that I heard is that debian has freezed universe
sometime (perhaps that is part of the issue), can somebody clarify
that? Dunno if both the packages synced or merged with debian. Any
info. on both of this would be nice.
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17