santa rosa macbook pro in gutsy/feisty

Brian Barnes bcbarnes at artsci.wustl.edu
Sun Jul 1 06:31:22 UTC 2007

> Perhaps you could encourage the residents of ubuntuforms.org to file bugs in
> launchpad?
>
> -Forest

Yes, in the very first thread that I linked in my previous mail, I did
exactly what you suggested.  About a day ago.  :) I provided links to
launchpad, debugging procedures, and a reporting bugs page.  I hope some
people report their issues!

It just seems that the forums are easier to use for people, and many may
not even know about launchpad.  And, that many of the people who read the
mailing lists or launchpad don't usually read the forums.  Hence, issues
may go unnoticed.

sincerely,

Brian