Remote Admin Server Spec. Request for discussion.

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Jan 16 22:10:08 UTC 2007

Op dinsdag 16-01-2007 om 18:43 uur [tijdzone +0900], schreef Arwyn
Hainsworth:
> There is a need for a remote administration program. The ones
> currently available do not suit my needs or those of my clients. As a
> result I'm going to have to implement my own. However this time I
> would like to do it 'right'.
>
> I have outlined my basic ideas and proposals in the following Spec:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RemoteAdministrationServer
> It's still a bit basic, but that is something this e-mail is meant to
> rectify.
>
> I would like to hear as many suggestions, proposals and tips as
> possible and maybe even some help in the implementation.

You might also want to contact the OSSO.nl people:
<http://dev.osso.nl/herman/blog/2006/12/22/management-framework/>
<http://dev.osso.nl/herman/blog/2006/12/27/management-framework-2/>

(I added Herman Bos of OSSO.nl in CC.)

--