Remote Admin Server Spec. Request for discussion.

Arwyn Hainsworth arwynh+ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 09:43:21 UTC 2007

Hello,

There is a need for a remote administration program. The ones
currently available do not suit my needs or those of my clients. As a
result I'm going to have to implement my own. However this time I
would like to do it 'right'.

I have outlined my basic ideas and proposals in the following Spec:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RemoteAdministrationServer
It's still a bit basic, but that is something this e-mail is meant to rectify.

I would like to hear as many suggestions, proposals and tips as
possible and maybe even some help in the implementation.

Arwyn Hainsworth