Forum/Mailing List deltas (was [ubuntu-marketing])

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 10 21:16:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 22:01 +0100, Jan Vancura wrote:

> Matthew East wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > * Jan Vancura:

> > Yes, good idea to get the forums involved, but a bridge is absolutely
> > vital, to avoid splitting resources and forcing contributors to read
> > them both.
> >
> > --
> > Matthew East
> > http://www.mdke.org
>
> Ryan says a bridge is no problem at all. So - I'm just waiting to hear a
> few more opinions, and then I'll head over and do it.

ARGH! I had no idea it was so easy to set up a bridge between forum and

I'm cc:ing -devel-discuss to this because it seems to me that having a
bridge to that list from the forum would save a whole lot of effort on
the part of those Forum Ambassadors. Coincidentally, I wrote this on the
bottom of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ForumAmbassadors the other day.

Also, I'd be very interested in one for -doc.

In fact, I'm struggling to think of a single mailing list which wouldn't
benefit from forum input in this way.

--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF