Timezone change in US

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 19 15:47:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

t u [2007-02-19 10:18 -0500]:
> I'm subscribed to Slackware security notices and they seem to have
> released an update to their system for the time zone changes in the
> US. I was wondering whether we received such an update ourselves. I do
> not remember updating any packages that mentioned "time zone" in the
> changelog...

Indeed we recently updated Feisty's tzdata package for the latest
upstream data, and we already have a pending SRU [1] to put it into
the stable releases as well.

However, the particular DST change in US/Canada is already in
stable-updates for some weeks.

Martin

[1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/edgy/+source/tzdata/+bug/85394
--