php-cgi ( 5.1.6 ) compile options?

Jeff Griffiths jeffg at activestate.com
Fri Feb 9 23:54:12 UTC 2007

I'm currently working on a problem where the php-cgi interpreter in Edgy
causes problems for our products' debugger by not setting
SCRIPT_FILENAME, resulting in this error from PHP:

"

No input file specified.
"

In debugging this we would like to look at the compile options used in
building php-cgi 5.1.6 in Edgy in order to compare them to the PHP
defaults and see what is going wrong. Is there somewhere where this is
documented?

If this isn't the appropriate list for this type of questions, or if
there is someone specifically I can talk to please let me know.

cheers, Jeff