Failure starting X on hp 6715s laptop, ati x1250 graphics card, with alpha2

Pär Lidén par.liden at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:48:42 UTC 2007

So there is no mailing-list devoted to testers of the current development
version then? I already have Ubuntu up and working on my desktop, and trying
it out on my laptop is purely for testing purposes, and hopefully to find
issues with Hardy, and contribute to it's improvement.

Thanks for your answer
/Pär