Package source and binary packages out of sync

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Sat Dec 15 21:52:06 UTC 2007

In tracking down a bug in logjam, I discovered that the source and
binary packages are out of sync in the repository in 7.10/gutsy.

I reported this as bug 17622[1], but I'm concerned about how this could
have happened (as it's almost certainly not a logjam bug). It looks like
the binaries were never built for anything other than sparc. There
appears to have been plenty of time to get it built for gutsy, since the
source package was put into the repository in May.

What gives?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/logjam/+bug/176622

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>