liblicense, a way for creative commons stuff at desktop

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:02:01 UTC 2007

Hi all,
   Again sorry for the cross post. I was awestruck by what the guys
have done at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Liblicense now the issue
is while they have made significant progresses to lot of things like
nautilus & GNOME overall. There are 4 packages if one looks at
sourceforge page as well as they have made their own feisty packages
too. While I have made only 1 bug  with a -needs packaging tag
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/133899 should I have put up all
the 4 independently of each other or not?
       Please lemme know whichever way is cool. Btw it would be cool
if we could package it in gutsy. Somebody wants to take a shot at it
;)
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17